Tel: 01454 419262 | Fax: 01454 850903


We are happy to discuss any licensing application on a free of charge, no obligation basis.
Contact us or call on 01454 419262

  • Premises licence application.
  • Variations to premises licences
  • Transferring premises licence.
  • Transferring of DPS.
  • Temporary event notices.
  • Personal licence application.

Professional service – Whether it’s a new hotel, pub, cafe, restaurant or off-licence we can advise on the style of application, appropriate hours and conditions to be offered. In all cases we arrange for statutory notices, advertising and deal with all representations.
Should a hearing become necessary Melrose can attend in support of your application.

Experience – With over 15 years experience of dealing directly with the Police, Local Authorities and Magistrates Courts we can offer the best advice on securing your new licence or variation.

Value – Our efficient, fully computerised licensing service mean we keep costs down, allowing us to offer very competitive, fixed price quotes for any licensing job.

Ongoing support – All our clients, old and new, retain access to our telephone licensing help line, free of charge and very useful if you need to vary your licence or encounter any licensing problems.

Free consultation – We are happy to discuss any application on a free of charge, no obligation basis.


57278223 (2) Melrose’s knowledge of Licensing legislation and excellent geographical coverage has been instrumental in enabling Loungers to grow, in particular over the last 18 months. Pete Rosser's willingness to understand our concept and convey that to the respective Licensing Authorities means that we continue to have success in securing premises licences without the need to go to appeal. An excellent service that I would recommend to everyone. Raj Manek MRICS, Property Manager, Loungers Ltd.
  • Business Plans

    If you are thinking of a new business venture a business plan is essential.

  • Stocktaking

    All Melrose stocktakers are trained to the highest level.

  • Payroll

    We produce the reports and play slips for you, the employees and HMRC.

  • Accounting

    Accounting services include, free of charge, business and VAT registrations with HMRC.

  • Training

    Melrose Pubcare are a well established training provider, fully accredited by the BIIAB.

  • Licensing

    Licensing - An efficient, cost effective service. Nationwide